- Established in 1966.
- Over a period of 35 years we have grown to be the biggest, offering the best and most personalised services.
- The number of staff now employed 260.
- We have a fleet of over 180 Vehicles including Cars, 4 WD Jeeps and Deluxe Coaches of different sizes. All vehicles are deluxe and most of them are fully air-conditioned.
- Services Provided: Sightseeing and Excursions, Hotel Reservations, Trekking Arrangements, River Rafting, Jungle Safari, International and Domestic Ticketing, Charter Arrangement, Incentive Tours, Conference etc.
- YETI has counters at all major Hotels which are open seven days a week from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM. YETI has representatives at the Airport for Domestic and International arrivals and departures.
- All staff speak English and we have staff who are also fluent in French, German, Spanish, Italian and Japanese.
- YETI has been entrusted with arrangements in Nepal of Groups and FITs by major Tour Operators and Wholesalers from all parts of the world.
- Recognised by His Majesty's Government and members of NATA, IATA, WATA, PATA, AFTA, ASTA, UFTAA, USTOA, JATA, TAAI, ICCA, IATO, TIA.
- American Express Representative for the Kingdom of Nepal.
- YETI as a pioneer Travel Agency has received a series of awards from His Majesty's Government Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation, Royal Nepal Airlines Corporation, Thai International, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Kathmandu Jaycees and American Express.